Merish 4 Manager
Merish 4 Manager is a software that allows you to update, reset or reload Merish 4 Software in a few simple steps. Download now Merish 4 Manager for your operating system.
How to update the Merish 4 software
DIRECT DOWNLOAD FORM MERISH4
- Connect to a WiFi network using m-pen
- for more details above Internet connection see addendum
- Tap on “WiFi button” (you find it at bottom-right of the display)
- Tap on “INSTALL NOW” and wait for the download, following instructions on the display
- If the installed software release is already updated, this button is not visible
UPDATE FROM USB PEN
Make sure to delete all files that start with “MerishUpdate” in your Downloads folder and for those who use Mac and Safari, click on the link by holding “Alt”
- Check the current software version
- To check the number of the version currently installed on the unit go to SETUP and click onGENERAL INFO
- Rebuild database
- To rebuild your database go to SETUP and click on DATABASE
- Then, under Rebuild Database, click on HARD DISK
- Download the software
- The updated version of the Merish 4 can be downloaded in the form of a .m4 file by clicking on THIS LINK.
- Once the file is downloaded, copy it to a USB pen drive in the root directory and not in a subfolder.
- Disconnect the USB pen drive from your PC.
- Update the software
- Disconnect the USB cable from Merish 4, if connected.
- With Merish 4 switched off plug the USB pen drive into the USB port and switch on Merish 4.
- Merish 4 will recognise the new firmware and start the update process.
(NOTE: during the updating process it may occur that Merish indicates it needs to be restarted: in this case, disconnect the USB pen drive and switch off the unit then switch it on again)
- Wait for Merish 4 to reboot and then rebuild the database in SETUP -> DATABASE -> Rebuild HARD DISK
- Wait until rebuild finish and then re-check the software version.
From version 2.4
- Improved GO TO function between MIDI and MP3
- Improved M-Pen features while connecting it to Merish 4
- Audio mixer: improved sound balancing between microphone and sound
- Solved some minor bugs
From version 2.3
- Improved compatibility with mp3
- Predisposition to update sound bank
From version 2.2
- Improved interaction between Merish4 operating system and Meriah4 Manager software for PC/MAC (Ver. 3.0)
- Improved user messages and user information to solve problems with wrong disposition of file in Merish4 folders
- Added the possibility to create the database with Merish4 Manager software (Ver. 3.0) to save time
- Better reactivity entering in folders (even with many file inside)
- Better compatibility with different MP3 types
- Better extern memory management
- Speed up the Database rebuilding
- Solved some minor bugs
From version 2.1
- Solved some minor bugs in lyrics section
- Improved file manager
- Improved mp3 play and jumps
From version 2.0
From version 1.7
- Improved compatibility with different MP3 texts
- Improved compatibility with long MIDI files
- chord editor optimized
- Some minor bugs Solved